domingo, 3 de mayo de 2009

PRESENT PERFECT


How can you recognize it?


Example:
- This verbal tense can be found in sentences where we identify a subject, the verb have, a verb in its past participle form and complement.

- I have wacthed tv


What is it used for?

- To talk or write about activities or situations that occurred (or did not occur) "before now", at some unspecified time in the past.

Example:

- I have gone to the movies yet. She has gone to the movies yet.




STRUCTURE:

Affirmative: Subject + have/has + verb (past participle) + complement

I have (I've) finished my work she has (she's) finished her work


Negative: Subject + have/has + not + verb (past participle) + complement.

I have not (haven't)finished my work she has not (hasn´t) finished her work



Interrogative: Auxiliary + Subject + verb (past participle) + complement?

Have you finished your work? Has she finished her work?

Yes, I have / No, I haven't Yes, she has / No, she hasn't.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario